continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Getting started with maven 2
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:31:56 GMT
The validation isn't done in continuum but in a plexus component:

Url format validation :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/UrlValidator.java?rev=2431&root=plexus&view=auto

Url acess validation :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/main/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/UrlSourceValidator.java?rev=2863&root=plexus&view=auto

We have some tests cases for these classes :
http://svn.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-formica/src/test/java/org/codehaus/plexus/formica/validation/?root=plexus

Emmanuel

Steve Coy a écrit :
> The logs contain no activity related to posting the form.
>
> I've been digging through the code (the continuum-1.0.x branch) for the last couple of
hours, but have not been able to identify which bit of code does the actual validation of
the URL.