continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How can I label the build?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:08:43 GMT

Dave Hoffer a écrit :
> I am trying to configure a new build system using Continuum and Maven2,
> can anyone comment on these questions?
>

> 1.	How do I label the build (apply version label to source control
> system)?

It isn't yet a continuum feature, but you can create a little m2 plugin that generate a label
name
and use maven-scm.

> 2.	Also, how does one checkout all source atomically work?
> Typically this is done by check-out by label, etc.

Itwill be a 1.1 feature.

> 3.	Is triggering the build by source control system check-in
> supported, or just a timed build?

It can be used. You need to write a little program that call the xmlrpc server include in
Continuum.

> 4.	How does the "Enter a quiet period period for this schedule"
> field work?

It's a pause after the schedule execution. Not really useful.

Emmanuel