continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: After building project - edited SCM Url reverts back to default
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:57:45 GMT
profiles doesn't work in 1.0.2. It's fixed in svn and will be available in 1.0.3 in few days.

Emmanuel

Gunnar Hillert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am having an annoying issue with an edited SCM url. I am using profiles in my Maven2
POM and since continuum runs on the same box Subversion is running, I use a
> special profile in my POM where I use scm:svn:file:///var/repositories/... etc. for my
SVN repository instead my default one, which uses SSH (svn+ssh://...).

> I am doing the following steps:
>
> Created a new Continuum project by importing my pom.xml. Continuum seems to be always
using the default profile so it has the wrong SCM settings - So I click 'edit' under 'Continuum
Project' and change my SCM url to scm:svn:file:///...etc. Afterwards I execute the project
and everything builds successfully. However, all my changes under 'Continuum Project' are
changed back to their initial values.

> This is not only true for the 'Scm Url' but also for 'Project Name' and 'Version'.
>
> I originally used Continuum 1.0.2 but switched to 1.0.3 as I hoped this will solve my
issue - but no luck so far. I could not find any direct JIRA entry for this - but this issue
seems to be related to issue: CONTINUUM-548, which is still unresolved. This is a major issue
for me!!

> In case I am missing something - I am grateful for any hints you can provide  - if this
is a bug, is there still a chance to get this fixed for the final 1.0.3 release?

> Thank you very much!
>
> Regards,
>
> Gunnar
>
> PS:
>
> A side note: when I enter the number 1 into field 'version', then after saving it, it
is showing 'true'. When I enter 0 then it is showing 'false'. I am assuming this is a bug?
This happened in 1.0.3 (snapshot)

> "<audits.state.ga.us>" made the following
>  annotations on 03/31/06 14:31:49
>
> NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential
and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then deleting it.  Thank you
for your cooperation.