continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan C. Payne" <rpa...@bullittsystems.com>
Subject How to request: Creating custom notifiers
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:42:28 GMT

 I have just began using Continuum on a new project and it has proven to be a
very cool tool in our arsenal. At this point I am in the initial stages of
creating our own specialized notifier. I was wondering if there is any
documentation on creating custom notifiers?

I am wondering about how the notifier type gets mapped to the correct Java
class, how you can specifiy notifier specific config values, etc.

Thanks!

Ryan
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.