continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chucho <jmald...@gmail.com>
Subject ¿How to change the central repository?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:28:19 GMT
I have maven and continuum working on a internal server that don't have
access to the Internet, and throw me this error, i assume that its cause
continuum cant download the plugins. so, How do I change the central
repository to a local one? and ...there is a format that i have to use for
the local repository? where the plug-ins go?

This its the error message that i got

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Transacciones Basicas

[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install, site]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking
for updates from central

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' could not be retrieved
from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted

[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin
' does not exist or no valid version could be found

[INFO] Total time: 23 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Apr 10 11:54:50 GMT-04:00 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

Any help.. Thanks

Jmaldona