continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Kitching" <skitch...@gfg-group.com>
Subject SVN paths when adding an m2 pom with module declarations
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:29:02 GMT
Hi,

I've got a pom with this:
  <scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:http://.../trunk</connection>
  </scm>

  <modules>
    <module>common/core</module>
    <module>common/business</module>
    <module>transactions/transaction-server</module>
    <module>transactions/payment-server</module>
    <module>transactions/billing-server</module>
    <module>transactions/im_handset_sim</module>
    <module>management</module>
  </modules>

I specified the URL to this pom in continuum 20040414. Continuum correctly
added each of the child modules as a separate "project". However the SVN
urls are not set right. For example, the "core" module thinks its svn path
is:
  http://.../trunk/common-core
when it should be using
  http://.../trunk/common/core

In other words, it's appending the child pom artifactId to the base scm url,
when it should be using the module path that led to that pom.

Is there any way to tell it what the correct URL is? I noticed that in
continuum 1.0.2, I could click on the project name then use the "edit"
button to modify the project details. I can't find how to do this in
20040414...any hints?

Regards,

Simon