continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Vandermi Joao da Silva" <>
Subject J2me projects (JAR and JAD)
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:17:20 GMT
Hi everyone,
I have a J2me projects and I need do JAR file and JAD files. I use the command jar:jar at
maven but the jar not work in my device(celular phone).
I open the file .jar and see the manifest with setings to maven and pom.xml , but in J2me
the manifest settings are same below (correct Manifest). Please see the manifest copy below.
I think that  maven project don't preverify my class file. Is there a plugin to do "preverify"
to my  J2me class?
(manifest generate to maven)
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver
Created-By: Apache Maven
Built-By: Vandermi.Silva
Build-Jdk: 1.4.2_08
Extension-Name: project
Specification-Vendor: Copyright BenQ Mobile GmbH Co. OHG 2002-2005
Implementation-Vendor: Copyright BenQ Mobile GmbH Co. OHG 2002-2005
Implementation-Title: project
Implementation-Version: 0.1-SNAPSHOT
(correct Manifest)
Manifest-Version: 1.0