continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject Email Notifier in parent POM isn't picked up in child projects
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:20:21 GMT
Hi,

I've added an email notifier in the parent pom for my project in continuum,
I added this m2 pom via URL and all of the subprojects have been added for
building however the notifier is only present on the parent project.

Is this a 1.0.2 bug? Or am I configuring it incorrectly?

  <ciManagement>
    <system>continuum</system>
    <notifiers>
      <notifier>