continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sean McDaniel" <sean.mcdan...@digitalfocus.com>
Subject RE: Projects Reader help - continued
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:31:05 GMT
ok, got it working.  i'm still interested in understanding
the glue between the request and response.

 Sean McDaniel | Principal | Digital Focus
703.561.5941 | mobile: 703.200.3475| fax:  703.561.5801
sean.mcdaniel@digitalfocus.com | www.digitalfocus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean McDaniel [mailto:sean.mcdaniel@digitalfocus.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 1:21 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Projects Reader help - continued

hi all

sorry to repost but i didn't get my subscription setup before i started

receiving replies and couldn't figure out how to obtain the thread

id.

following on with the thread i now understand that the code in

continuum-xmlrpc is handling the xmlrpc requests being issued by

ProjectsReader and this service is listening on port 8000 by default.

what i'm still having difficulty with is where is the code that that

accepts the request and hands it off to the defaultcontinuumxmlrpc.

maybe this is part of the plexus framework which i still don't

really understand.  if someone could point me in the right direction

i would greatly appreciate it.

also is there any special configuration to get the xmlrpc service

running or is it bound to 8000 when continuum starts.  i'm still

not able to receive the projects.  perhaps this is an issue on my

end but i can't find any docs to help me out. hoping one of you

experienced continuum users could provide some input.

thanks in advance and again i'm sorry for reposting.

sean