continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Sean McDaniel" <sean.mcdan...@digitalfocus.com>
Subject ProjectsReader help
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:03:32 GMT
hi all,

i'm working on a project (nagmonitor.org) where we

are trying to create a remote monitoring solution

for various CI servers.  the idea is similar to cctray

if you are familiar with that.  in any case i started

started implementing a build monitor for continuum

using the ProjectsReader from the 1.0.x branch to

fetch project status.   i have a couple questions

that i was hoping someone could answer.

first looking at the code i can't find the place

where the xmlrpc requests are handled.  could

someone point me to the code that is behind

the endpoint?

second is there a specific endpoint that i need

to use.  the ProjectsReader sample didn't specify

one so i figured one didn't exist.  however when

i attempt to get the projects i can see fatal

parsing exceptions that include a reference

to </html>.  so it doesn't look like i'm using

the right url.

thanks in advance.

 Sean McDaniel | Principal | Digital Focus

703.561.5941 | mobile: 703.200.3475| fax:  703.561.5801

sean.mcdaniel@digitalfocus.com |  <http://www.digitalfocus.com/>
www.digitalfocus.com