continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:54:50 GMT
What do you mean by known account?  Do you mean administrator privileges
or what?  I do have administrator rights on my machine.

Anyhow, when I run InstallService.bat, I get the error:
wrapper  | CreateService failed - The specified service already exists.
(0x431)

When I try to start the service manually from Windows Computer Management,
I get the error:
Could not start the continuum service on Local Computer.

Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.

So can anyone give me step-by-step instructions on how to setup Continuum
as a service?

Thanks again.

_Mang Lau

"dan tran" <dantran@gmail.com>
03/13/2006 03:49 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?

make sure to run it under a known account