continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: ConcurrentModificationException when building with maven 1, CVS and Windows
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 13:20:27 GMT
What is your version?

Emmanuel

Ryan, Scott D a écrit :
> I noticed a posting on JIRA for this issue but no activity since
> November.  We were getting this problem on some of our projects but it
> seems now that non of our projects will build due to this error.  Has
> anyone found a cause or workaround for this issue.

> 	at
> java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:448)
> 	at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:419)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.DefaultMavenOneMetadataHel
> per.mapMetadata(DefaultMavenOneMetadataHelper.java:288)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.MavenOneBuildExecutor.upda
> teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenOneBuildExecutor.java:108)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
> ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
> .java:62)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:169)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441
>

> Scott D. Ryan

> ----
> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent
that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All
information is subject to change without notice.