continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gunnar Hillert" <Hill...@audits.ga.gov>
Subject After building project - edited SCM Url reverts back to default
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:31:01 GMT
Hi,

I am having an annoying issue with an edited SCM url. I am using profiles in my Maven2 POM
and since continuum runs on the same box Subversion is running, I use a
special profile in my POM where I use scm:svn:file:///var/repositories/... etc. for my SVN
repository instead my default one, which uses SSH (svn+ssh://...).

I am doing the following steps:

Created a new Continuum project by importing my pom.xml. Continuum seems to be always using
the default profile so it has the wrong SCM settings - So I click 'edit' under 'Continuum
Project' and change my SCM url to scm:svn:file:///...etc. Afterwards I execute the project
and everything builds successfully. However, all my changes under 'Continuum Project' are
changed back to their initial values.

This is not only true for the 'Scm Url' but also for 'Project Name' and 'Version'.

I originally used Continuum 1.0.2 but switched to 1.0.3 as I hoped this will solve my issue
- but no luck so far. I could not find any direct JIRA entry for this - but this issue seems
to be related to issue: CONTINUUM-548, which is still unresolved. This is a major issue for
me!!

In case I am missing something - I am grateful for any hints you can provide  - if this is
a bug, is there still a chance to get this fixed for the final 1.0.3 release?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Gunnar

PS:

A side note: when I enter the number 1 into field 'version', then after saving it, it is showing
'true'. When I enter 0 then it is showing 'false'. I am assuming this is a bug? This happened
in 1.0.3 (snapshot)

"<audits.state.ga.us>" made the following
 annotations on 03/31/06 14:31:49

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential and
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this message and then deleting it.  Thank you for your
cooperation.