continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <...@leemeador.com>
Subject Re: soap interface
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:59:04 GMT
I hate replying to myself.

I got the source for continuum from svn with

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/ continuum

and the soap client classes mentioned in the docs are not there under the
same names. I searched the file system for "Project" and it's not there.

Any ideas where the client sources are? Or the IBiblio name to get the
client jar(s)?

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador