continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <...@leemeador.com>
Subject Re: soap interface
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:34:58 GMT
I thought of looking in application.xml and noticed the xml-rpc port is
8000.

The 8080 port gives 404.

The 8000 port says, "method GET not implemented (try POST)"

The rest of the URL is that same as below.

Is there any other documentation for writing a SOAP client?

Does anyone know the right URL for getting the wsdl?

Thanks.