continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <...@leemeador.com>
Subject soap interface
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:28:22 GMT
I was wondering how to get started on a SOAP client.

1) The wsdl is not at
http://localhost:8080/continuum/services/Continuum?wsdl
assuming 8080 means the port at which you access the continuum in your
browser.

2) The example code doesn't say what jars it depends upon. If I pick:
continuum-xmlrpc 1.0.1 it doesn't compile.

I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas?

Thanks.

On 3/17/06, Adam Leggett <Adam.Leggett@upco.co.uk> wrote:

> x2
>
> I'd like to write a soap/xmlrpc client to query the latest build. Can
> someone point me in the right direction for this. Can it be done? I had
> read that the public docs for the SOAP api are out of date.
>
> TIA
>
> Adam

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com