continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Gautham Pamu" <gautham.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to disable incremental build extract
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:25:06 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for responding to email. Can you explain what you mean by shell
project ? Do you mean a project with a shell script which executes the
following command

 mvn scm:bootstrap
-DconnectionUrl=scm:cvs:ext:username@cvshostname:/cvsroot/projectName/:myProject
-DcheckoutDirectory=/usr/local/continuum-1.0.2/apps/continuum/working-directory/11/
-Dpassword=password -Dusername=username1 -Dgoals=clean

Is it possible to run a shell command/script from maven project ?
Do you recommend using cron job for running the shell script.

Thanks
Gautham Pamu

--
-Gautham Pamu