continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Jabber not working
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:44:17 GMT
OK

I tried couple of things

1. I changed something so build would fail(that would change the previous
state of build) and my jabber configuration i used it as SSL then i got
the error

jvm 1    | 2006-03-14 17:40:19,385 [Thread-1] ERROR
ContinuumNotificationDispatcher - Error while trying to use the jabb
ernotifier.
jvm 1    | org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException:
Exception while sending message.
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNot
ifier.java:236)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendNotification(JabberContinu
umNotifier.java:135)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(Defau
ltContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:173)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultC
ontinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:3
63)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecu
tor.java:53)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQu
eueExecutor.java:103)
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
jvm 1    | Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClientException:
Can't connect to mx.mycompany:5223
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.connect(DefaultJabberClient.java:51)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNot
ifier.java:216)
jvm 1    |      ... 7 more
jvm 1    | Caused by: Connection failed. No response from server.:
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.startup(PacketReader.java:170)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.init(XMPPConnection.java:766)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.<init>(XMPPConnection.java:222)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.SSLXMPPConnection.<init>(SSLXMPPConnection.java:87)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.connect(DefaultJabberClient.java:46)
jvm 1    |      ... 8 more

2. Then again changed the fixed the code (so now it would change exit code
from 1 - 0) then changed the SSL connection to false for jabber
notification

     This time got Exit 0  but no notification to Jabber, it just stopped
at saying Exit Code - 0

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>