continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Jabber not working
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:38:32 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

I tried with your new continuum snapshot, i added notification thru
continuum admin console, and created a shell project also

now i'mgetting

jjvm 1    | 2006-03-13 12:36:01,978 [Thread-1] ERROR
ContinuumNotificationDispatcher - Error while trying to use the jabb
ernotifier.
jvm 1    | org.codehaus.plexus.notification.NotificationException:
Exception while sending message.
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNot
ifier.java:236)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendNotification(JabberContinu
umNotifier.java:135)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(Defau
ltContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:173)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultC
ontinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:3
63)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecu
tor.java:53)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQu
eueExecutor.java:103)
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
jvm 1    | Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClientException:
Can't connect to mx.company.com with user raghu.guru
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:121)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNot
ifier.java:218)
jvm 1    |      ... 7 more
jvm 1    | Caused by: No response from the server.:
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.NonSASLAuthentication.authenticate(NonSASLAuthentication.java:58)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.authenticate(SASLAuthentication.java:220)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.login(XMPPConnection.java:352)
jvm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.login(XMPPConnection.java:318)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.logon(DefaultJabberClient.java:94)
jvm 1    |      ... 8 more

I manually logged into jabber with the

What will recipient Address here?, my company also uses a "conference
room" is there somewhere in settings i can mention the room name??

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/12/2006 04:11 AM