continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Same state, not sending message.
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:51:30 GMT
I'm using 1.0.3 SNAPSHOT but i do see the same, is there some
configuration i need to change?

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/03/2006 02:04 AM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Same state, not sending message.

It isn't possible in 1.0.2 but will be in 1.0.3

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-322

Emmanuel

Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> Hello:
>
> I would like to be notified everytime that continuum builds m2 projects.
>
> Currently, If 'Same state' meaning the last build was a success and
> current build was a success, it will 'not sending message.'
>
> Is there a forceful way to send messages everytime?
>
> Christiaan
>
> ****DISCLAIMER
> The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the
e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any action
in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it. We
cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of
this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you subject these to your
virus checking procedures prior to use