continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Group name is same
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:03:46 GMT
Thanks for your reply,

But i deleted all the project was there in continuum and restarted the
continuum then added a new project as fresh, but still it taking group
name from whatever i deleted

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/29/2006 01:35 AM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Group name is same

It isn't possible to modify the group name for now. The group name is, for
current project you add
and subproject, the name of current project.

Emmanuel