continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Jabber not working
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:51:06 GMT
Yeah exactly same thing (room as Recipient address, then "Is it a Jabber group"  has checked)
 have it defined in my notifier

I also logged into to my room using the samecredential so the server is up
and credential also right.

the one thing i noticied is

when i say it has SSL Connection then its threw that error,

vm 1    | Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClientException:
Can't connect to mx.company.com:5223
vm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.connect(DefaultJabberClient.java:51)
vm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier.sendMessage(JabberContinuumNot
fier.java:216)
vm 1    |      ... 7 more
vm 1    | Caused by: Connection failed. No response from server.:
vm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.startup(PacketReader.java:170)
vm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.init(XMPPConnection.java:766)
vm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.<init>(XMPPConnection.java:222)
vm 1    |      at
org.jivesoftware.smack.SSLXMPPConnection.<init>(SSLXMPPConnection.java:87)
vm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient.connect(DefaultJabberClient.java:46)

 if i uncheck the SSL connection its not throwing error, as wellas its not
sending any messages it just stops at

jvm 1    | 2006-03-13 13:44:54,039 [Thread-1] INFO
ContinuumBuildExecutor:shell   - Exit code: 0

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/13/2006 12:55 PM