continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:11:10 GMT
No I don't acutally.  Maybe it was my mistake then since I double clicked
install the first time and the window just closed so I didn't know that it
installed.  Thanks for pointing that out.

_Mang Lau

"dan tran" <dantran@gmail.com>
03/13/2006 05:08 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?

do you still see the problem after remove and reinstall the service?

-Dan