continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Continum build based on clearcase baseline
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:03:38 GMT
Ok

Thanks for your reply,

I will download and start seeing the source to see how can i help on this
some time in next month.

Thanks,
Raghu

"dan tran" <dantran@gmail.com>
03/28/2006 11:36 AM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Continum build based on clearcase baseline

Raghu,

maven-scm-clearcase-provider currently does not support UCM.  You are well
come help out.
I am sure there are other users will jump in once we have some one to lead
this effort ;-)

-D