continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject continuum with clearcase
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:32:30 GMT
Hi All

How multi module maven2 project works with continuum(either 1.0.2/1.0.3
Snapshot) and clearcase

i have my project in clearcase has

Modules
    + Module A
         +SubModuleA
                -pom.xml
          +SubModuleB
                -pom.xml
      -pom.xml
     + Module B
          +SubModuleA
                -pom.xml
           +SubModuleB
                 -pom.xml
       - pom.xml
- pom.xml

Currently i'm using continuum 1.0.3 snapshot,

Then when i added MyProject has maven2 project its loaded all my modules
and submodules as seperate project, then i also removed -N option -  so
far happy.

But when i wanted to build only one module (like either Module A or
SubModule of A or SubModule of B like that) its not building for me coz it
doesn't find any source for them, when i see the working copy for these
only my top project that is Modules has all the source codes, but not all
other modules.

So is there something i'm missing here?

Thanks,
Raghu