continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Group name is same
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:27:01 GMT
in my old project i had my group name as "Shoping-Modules"

then i deleted all those projects everything clear

then added a new maven2 project which has it pom as
        <groupId>Root</groupId>
        <artifactId>Credit</articatId>
        <name> Credit Module</name>

when i added this project in my continuum Group name i still see it as
"Shoping-Modules"

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>