continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:15:10 GMT
Hi,

I did some searching on the website and through google but haven't come up
with instructions on how to set up Continuum to run as a service on
Windows.  Right now I have it installed regularly by executing run.bat
right after I unzipped it.  I also see another bat that is
InstallService.bat.  I will try this out now.  Is there anything I should
look out for, such as uninstalling my current version first or changing
any settings, etc.?

Thanks.

_Mang Lau