continuum-users mailing list archives

From raghurajan.x.gurunat...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Group name is same
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:00:41 GMT
Some how its working for me now

i just waited about 4 hrs after deleting all projects then entered new
project now it looks good, it took my new name as group name

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/29/2006 12:36 PM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Group name is same

I don't understand what's happen. If your projects list is empty, you can
stop continuum and delete
database directory in apps/continuum.

After the delete, if you add your project and you get always
"Shoping-Modules", it's something wrong
in your pom

Emmanuel