continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mang Jun Lau <Mang_...@otpp.com>
Subject Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:23:27 GMT
Great thanks a lot!  That worked.  Is the service installed automatically
when I execute run.bat because I can't find the service listed when I do a
fresh Continuum install on another machine.

_Mang Lau

"dan tran" <dantran@gmail.com>
03/13/2006 04:02 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [1.0.2] Continuum as a service in Windows?

by default, continuum nt server runs under system account.  Your need to
use
servicce control panel to
assign a known account ( like yours) to the service.

Also, it seems that you aready installed it as  a service, use service
control panel to make sure it points
to right place.

-D

On 3/13/06, Mang Jun Lau <Mang_Lau@otpp.com> wrote:

> What do you mean by known account?  Do you mean administrator privileges
> or what?  I do have administrator rights on my machine.
>
> Anyhow, when I run InstallService.bat, I get the error:
> wrapper  | CreateService failed - The specified service already exists.
> (0x431)
>
> When I try to start the service manually from Windows Computer
Management,
> I get the error:
> Could not start the continuum service on Local Computer.
>
> Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.
>
> So can anyone give me step-by-step instructions on how to setup
Continuum