continuum-users mailing list archives

From <gra...@biomedcentral.com>
Subject Continuum compiler problem
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:17:44 GMT

OK, wierd problem with my Continuum setup that hopefully someone can help me with. I've tried
with both 1.0.2 and the 1.0.3 RC with no luck.

I've unzipped the application, installed the service (running on windows, BTW), and done the
minimal config (admin user, directories, etc.). All I've changed directly in the Continuum
directory is uncomment the config to allow file: as a possible url for specifying Maven 2
projects.

So far, so good, and I can upload my (very simple) multi-module Maven 2 project fine. It builds
the two simple, non-Java containing projects without error (the master project, and one containing
only a 'site').

However, the two projects that do contain Java source both fail, as it is unable to download
the maven-compiler-plugin (2.0.1-SNAPSHOT). It says it is trying to download from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
- I've looked at the Continuum config, and it appears to specify the snapshot repositiories
correctly, and I can browse them from the machine continuum is installed on and see the correct
compiler plugin (so it's not a proxy / http access issue).

So, any ideas what is going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
This email has been scanned by Postini.
For more information please visit http://www.postini.com