continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Jonathan" <jjohn...@454.com>
Subject RE: Company Logo doesn't appear
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:18:07 GMT
I set the company logo using

http://www.mycompany.com/images/logo.gif

Its not clear by looking at the "General Configuration" page but perhaps configuration entry
only accepts http / url strings.  I think if you use

/some/local/path/logo.gif it will not work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mang Jun Lau [mailto:Mang_Lau@otpp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:11 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Company Logo doesn't appear

I talked to Emmanuel about this on IRC and he told me to file a PR.  You
can see it here: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-621

Mang Lau
Software Developer
MIS Member Services
Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board
T: 416-228-3148
E: mang_lau@otpp.com

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com
03/08/2006 02:06 PM
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Company Logo doesn't appear

Thanks much

that worked!!

but still it doesn't display my company logo??

Thanks,
Raghu

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
03/08/2006 12:39 PM
Please respond to continuum-users

        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
        cc:

you must add http:// before www.mycove.com

Emmanuel

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
> This is the error i'm getting
>
> HTTP ERROR: 503
> java%2Elang%2EClassNotFoundException%3A+www%2Ejpmchase%2Ecom
> RequestURI=/continuum/servlet/www.mycove.com
> Powered by Jetty://
>

> Thanks,
> Raghu
>

> Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
> 03/08/2006 11:37 AM
> Please respond to continuum-users
>

>         To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: Company Logo doesn't appear
>

> Can you paste html of company part?
>
> raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
>
>>Hi,
>>

>>I configured my continuum with my my company name, logo, website
>
> address,
>
>>but continuum doesn't show my company logo, it just displays company
>
> name
>
>>in mozilla browser only not an IE and also when i click on that its not
>>taking me to company website
>>

>>Thanks,
>>Raghu

LEGAL NOTICE:
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It
is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents or any action taken
(or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee,
please inform the sender immediately.