continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Veerman, Christiaan" <cveer...@knowledgestorm.com>
Subject Unable to parse https authentication on pom upload
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:45:26 GMT
Unable to parse https with authentication credentials for pom upload.

The server log exceptions consist of 401 without the credentials.

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/10 06:33:33 | java.io.IOException: Server
returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL:
https://svn.knowledgestorm.com:8443/trunk/extranet/pom.xml

I tried all the following flavors to no avail.

https://svn.example.com:8443/trunk/extranet/

Returns: [ You must provide a valid url ]

https://continuous:continuous@svn.example.com:8443/trunk/extranet/

Returns: [ You must provide a valid url ]

https://svn.example.com:8443/trunk/extranet/pom.xml

Returns: [ The URL you provided doesn't exist ]

https://continuous:continuous@svn.example.com:8443/trunk/extranet/pom.xm

Returns: [ The URL you provided doesn't exist ]

Christiaan

I receive this "Enter the URL to the Maven 2 POM    [ The URL you
provided doesn't exist ] "