continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Veerman, Christiaan" <cveer...@knowledgestorm.com>
Subject RE: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2006
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:31:30 GMT
I noticed that http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-258 issue was resolved in a patch
for 1.0-alpha-4.

How do I incorporate that patch into continuum-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT?

Christiaan

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net] 
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 8:51 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2006

Oh, ok.

This issue was fixed in maven and not in maven-scm. It's fixed only in continuum 1.0.3 and
you can update lib in 1.0.2 for fix it.
If you want to a fixed version, you must use a snapshot version of continuum : 
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x/

Emmanuel

Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> The subject is the defect resolution; that I would like to obtain.
> 
> I assumed that retrieving the 'Environment' in JIRA would provide the solution.
> 
> Maven 2.0.2
> Continuum 1.0.2 with maven-scm-*-1.0-beta-3-20060115.041342-*.jar
> 
> Regardless, I appreciate your rapid resolution.
> 
> Thanks again,
> 
> 
> Christiaan
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
> Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:03 AM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2006
> 
> I don't understand the relation between the subject of your mail and the content.
> 
> you must update maven-scm-api too.
> New name of svn provider is maven-scm-provider-svnexe
> 
> I deployed new versions yesterday.
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> 
>>Hello:
>>
>>I just grabbed the
>>maven-scm-provider-svn-1.0-beta-3-20060225.145027-14.jar from your 
>>snapshot repository.
>>
>>I removed the existing maven-scm-provider-svn-*.jar and replaced it 
>>with the snapshot.
>>Now when I startup continuum; it throws expections for every existing 
>>subversion project.
>>
>>Is there another dependency I'm missing? Do I have to build continuum 
>>itself?
>>
>>org.codehaus.plexus.action.ActionNotFoundException: Cannot find action:
>>update-working-directory-from-scm
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionMa
>>na
>>ger.java:61)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.buil
>>d(
>>DefaultBuildController.java:127)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.ex
>>ec
>>uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Exec
>>ut
>>orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExce
>>pt
>>ion: Unable to lookup component
>>'org.codehaus.plexus.action.Actionupdate-working-directory-from-scm',
>>it could not be started
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:335)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:436)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PlexusContainer
>>Lo
>>cator.lookup(PlexusContainerLocator.java:38)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionMa
>>na
>>ger.java:57)
>>	... 4 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleE
>>xc
>>eption: Error starting component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createC
>>om
>>ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager
>>.g
>>etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:327)
>>	... 7 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionE
>>xc
>>eption: Error composing component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:33)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractL
>>if
>>ecycleHandler.java:101)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>	... 10 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException:
>>Composition failed of field scm in object of type 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmCo
>>nt
>>inuumAction because the requirement
>>ComponentRequirement{role='org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm
>>', roleHint='null', fieldName='null'} was missing
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:154)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assem
>>bl
>>eComponent(FieldComponentComposer.java:73)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerMana
>>ge
>>r.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:68)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.composeComponent(DefaultPle
>>xu
>>sContainer.java:1476)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:29)
>>	... 12 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExce
>>pt
>>ion: Unable to lookup component
>>'org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm', it could not be started
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:335)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:129)
>>	... 16 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleE
>>xc
>>eption: Error starting component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createC
>>om
>>ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager
>>.g
>>etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:327)
>>	... 17 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionE
>>xc
>>eption: Error composing component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:33)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractL
>>if
>>ecycleHandler.java:101)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>	... 20 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException:
>>Composition failed of field scmManager in object of type 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.DefaultContinuumScm because the 
>>requirement 
>>ComponentRequirement{role='org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager',
>>roleHint='null', fieldName='null'} was missing
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:154)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assem
>>bl
>>eComponent(FieldComponentComposer.java:73)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerMana
>>ge
>>r.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:68)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.composeComponent(DefaultPle
>>xu
>>sContainer.java:1476)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:29)
>>	... 22 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExce
>>pt
>>ion: Unable to lookup component
>>'org.apache.maven.scm.manager.ScmManager', it could not be started
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:335)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:129)
>>	... 26 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleE
>>xc
>>eption: Error starting component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createC
>>om
>>ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager
>>.g
>>etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:327)
>>	... 27 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionE
>>xc
>>eption: Error composing component
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:33)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractL
>>if
>>ecycleHandler.java:101)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startCo
>>mp
>>onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>	... 30 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException:
>>Composition failed of field scmProviders in object of type 
>>org.apache.maven.scm.manager.plexus.DefaultScmManager because the 
>>requirement 
>>ComponentRequirement{role='org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProvider',
>>roleHint='null', fieldName='scmProviders'} was missing
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:154)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assem
>>bl
>>eComponent(FieldComponentComposer.java:73)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerMana
>>ge
>>r.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:68)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.composeComponent(DefaultPle
>>xu
>>sContainer.java:1476)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.
>>execute(CompositionPhase.java:29)
>>	... 32 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExce
>>pt
>>ion: Unable to lookup component
>>'org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProvidersvn', it could not be created
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:331)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:436)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookupMap(DefaultPlexusCont
>>ai
>>ner.java:386)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assig
>>nR
>>equirementToField(FieldComponentComposer.java:103)
>>	... 36 more
>>Caused by:
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.ComponentInstantiationException:
>>Could not instanciate component: role:
>>'org.apache.maven.scm.provider.ScmProvider', implementation:
>>'org.apache.maven.scm.provider.svn.SvnScmProvider', role hint: 'svn'
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.makeEx
>>ce
>>ption(JavaComponentFactory.java:77)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newIns
>>ta
>>nce(JavaComponentFactory.java:62)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.createComponentInstance(Def
>>au
>>ltPlexusContainer.java:1454)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createC
>>om
>>ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:93)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager
>>.g
>>etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContain
>>er
>>.java:327)
>>	... 39 more
>>Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>org/apache/maven/scm/provider/ScmProviderRepositoryWithHost
>>	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method)
>>	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:539)
>>	at
>>java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
>>	at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)
>>	at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)
>>	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)
>>	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
>>	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassLo
>>ad
>>er.java:195)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassRealm
>>.j
>>ava:255)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.j
>>av
>>a:214)
>>	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>>	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)
>>	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>>	at
>>java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1618)
>>	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:1930)
>>	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:278)
>>	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newIns
>>ta
>>nce(JavaComponentFactory.java:44)
>>	... 43 more
>>
>>Christiaan Veerman
>>IT Consultant
>>KnowledgeStorm, Inc.
>>Direct: 678-597-5941
>>Cell: 404-771-6126
>>Fax: 678-597-5917
>>mailto:christiaan.veerman@knowledgestorm.com
>>2520 Northwinds Parkway, Suite 600
>>Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
>>www.knowledgestorm.com <http://www.knowledgestorm.com/> KnowledgeStorm
>>- Reach. Search. Results.
>>
>>****DISCLAIMER
>>The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is 
>>confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not 
>>the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose 
>>the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any 
>>action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, 
>>please e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then 
>>deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage 
>>arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that 
>>you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use
>>
> 
> 
> ****DISCLAIMER
> The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is 
> confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not 
> the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose 
> the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any 
> action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, 
> please e-mail the message back to the sender by replying and then 
> deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage 
> arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that 
> you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use
> 
> 
> 

****DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy,
distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any
action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the message
back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you
subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use

Mime
View raw message