continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Veerman, Christiaan" <cveer...@knowledgestorm.com>
Subject Same state, not sending message.
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:48:43 GMT
Hello:

I would like to be notified everytime that continuum builds m2 projects.

Currently, If 'Same state' meaning the last build was a success and
current build was a success, it will 'not sending message.'

Is there a forceful way to send messages everytime?

Christiaan

****DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy,
distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or take any
action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the message
back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that you
subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use