continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Kaare Nilsen" <kaare.nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: RE : Re: RE : Continuum 1.0.3 RC require some tester
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:43:53 GMT
Hi been using the RC SNAPSHOT, and i do not feel it is ready for
production yet. To often when i look in the list something has been
broken, not of problems in the app that is being build, but in the
continuum itself. here is the latest one.

problem with the 1.0.3 RC Snapshot :
javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Transaction failed to commit
	at org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.rollback(NonmanagedTransaction.java:558)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.rollback(JdoContinuumStore.java:577)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.addBuildResult(JdoContinuumStore.java:260)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.makeAndStoreBuildResult(DefaultBuildController.java:434)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:177)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
SQL Exception: No current connection.
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.noCurrentConnection(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.setupContextStack(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.rollback(Unknown Source)
	at org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.rollback(NonmanagedTransaction.java:535)