continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum and ClearCase
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:43:20 GMT
your first url is correct, but i don't think the second is.

file protocol works only if you allow it in apps/continuum/conf/application.xml
You must restart continuum after the modification because the conf is loaded at startup.

I use every day file protocol with url similar to your first for continuum tests.

Emmanuel