continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Mail notification should be configurable to notify on every build
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:41:22 GMT
You can keep the database and eventually working-directory/build-outputdirectory

- install 1.0.3
- copy your database directory under apps/continuum
- configure eventually apps/continuum/conf/application.xml if you have modified it in 1.0.2
- start continuum 1.0.3

These steps keep working-directory/build-outputdirectory in their old place, if you want to
use new
directories, modify them in configuration screen.
If you want to use the internal snapshot repository, you must configure it in configuration
screen too.

Emmanuel