continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Is it possible to use the local scm provider with Continuum?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:16:52 GMT
Where is the OOME? in continuum or in execution of your bat?

If it's in your bat, set memory in it.
If it's in continuum, modify memory used in wrapper.conf

Emmanuel

henrik.jonsson@se.transport.bombardier.com a écrit :
> Now it works better, thanks for the info.
> 
> However, now I get "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space" when I 
> run my bat file. How can I increase the java memory limit for the build?
> 
> /Henrik
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
> 2006-03-24 10:56
> 
> Please respond to
> continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> 
> 
> To
> continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> cc
> 
> Subject
> Re: Is it possible to use the local scm provider with Continuum?
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ok, your scm url is wrong.
> 
> buildEBITool.cmd must not be in scm url
> Your scm url must be scm:local|D:/|EBITool  (not sure you need "/" after 
> "D:")
> buildEBITool.cmd must be add to a build definition (in edit project page) 
> of your project when it
> will be add to continuum
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> henrik.jonsson@se.transport.bombardier.com a écrit :
> 
>>Ok, maybe I have missed something. I'm a newbie on both Maven and
>>Continuum. I have decided to start with Continuum and then move my 
> 
> project
> 
>>into Maven as well. I will also try to add support for CM Synergy in 
> 
> SCM.
> 
>>So I have plenty of things to do.
>>
>>I have a bat file called buildEBITool.cmd in the directory d:\EBITool. I
>>have tried to use the following SCM url:
>>scm:local|D:/EBITool|buildEBITool.cmd
>>
>>(and a couple of variations on that. But I get "You must provide an scm
>>url" error when I click on the Submit button.
>>
>>/Henrik
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
>>2006-03-23 17:24
>>
>>Please respond to
>>continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>>
>>
>>To
>>continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>>cc
>>
>>Subject
>>Re: Is it possible to use the local scm provider with Continuum?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>Yes, it works fine for me.
>>What is your problem?
>>
>>Emmanuel
>>
>>henrik.jonsson@se.transport.bombardier.com a écrit :
>>
>>
>>>Hi!
>>>
>>>Is it possible to use the local scm provider with Continuum?
>>>I have tried to add a local scm url to the Add Projects (Shell script)
>>>dialog. But it wont accept the url.
>>>I'm using Windows by the way.
>>>
>>>/Henrik
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>>This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain
>>
>>confidential
>>
>>
>>>or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
>>>entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized
>>
>>to
>>
>>
>>>receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
>>>copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others.
>>
>>Please
>>
>>
>>>notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
>>>e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
>>>Thank you.
>>>
>>
>>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>>Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
>>>contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
>>>l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
>>>les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
>>>distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
>>>veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
>>>Merci.
>>>
>>
>>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain 
> 
> confidential
> 
>>or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
>>entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized 
> 
> to
> 
>>receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
>>copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. 
> 
> Please
> 
>>notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
>>e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
>>Thank you.
>>
> 
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>
>>Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
>>contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
>>l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
>>les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
>>distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
>>veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
>>Merci.
>>
> 
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
> 
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> 
> This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential 
> or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or 
> entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to 
> receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, 
> copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please 
> notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply 
> e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently. 
> Thank you. 
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> 
> 
> Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut 
> contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à 
> l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par 
> les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le 
> distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance, 
> veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message. 
> Merci. 
> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message