continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Trigger Projects in Continuum
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:15:03 GMT
It's already possible to trigger projects in continuum with xml-rpc apis.

An xml-rpc client api will be available in 1.0.3 but you can look at it in svn :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/branches/continuum-1.0.x/continuum-rpc-client/

But actually, continuum build only specified project and not dependant projects, so if you
want to
check apis modifications in your others projects, you'll need to call a build of them via
rpc.

Emmanuel