continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: SPAM: Re: Scheduling Error
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:02:32 GMT
You have a project that isn't attached to the current schedule.

You can try the first RC too : 
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x/continuum-20060316.173001.tar.gz

Emmanuel

P. Siegmann a écrit :
> Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel <at> venisse.net> writes:
> 
> 
>>It's a known issue that will be fix in 1.0.3
> 
> (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-577)
> 
>>I think it's because you have a schedule without any attached projects. Remove
> 
> this unused schedule 
> 
>>or attach to it a project.
>>
>>Emmanuel
>>
>>Gerard Garrigan a écrit :
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm using Continuum with a Maven 2 project. It builds fine when you
>>>force the build but the following error arises when the build is
>>>scheduled:
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | 02-Feb-2006 14:21:00 org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job DEFAULT.itraxspring threw an unhandled
>>>Exception:
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinu
>>>um.java:368)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(Continuum
>>>BuildJob.java:66)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
>>>:516)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | 02-Feb-2006 14:21:00 org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger
>>>schedulerError
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job (DEFAULT.itraxspring threw an exception.
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled
>>>exception. [See nested exception: java.lang.NullPointerException]
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
>>>:516)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | * Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------
>>>
>>> jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinu
>>>um.java:368)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(Continuum
>>>BuildJob.java:66)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>>
>>> jvm 1    |      at
>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java
>>>:516)
>>>
>>> I have replaced continuum-core-1.0.2.jar with
>>>continuum-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar and the problem was not fixed. Also I
>>>only have one project to build in Continuum. I'm running Continuum in
>>>Windows. 
>>>
>>> Any help will be greatly appreciated,
>>>
>>> Thanks very much
>>>
>>> 
>>>
>>>Ger 
>>>
>>> 
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> I also got this same error.
> I did have two unused schedules. I've removed them, but the error stays.
> 
> Is there anything else I could try?
> 
> --
> paul
> 
> 
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | Mar 20, 2006 5:30:00 PM
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | SEVERE: Job DEFAULT.NIGHTLY threw an
> unhandled Exception:
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | java.lang.NullPointerException
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinuum.java:
> 368)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute
> (ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |      
>  at
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |      
>  at
> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | Mar 20, 2006 5:30:00 PM
> 
> org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger schedulerError
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | SEVERE: Job (DEFAULT.NIGHTLY threw 
> an
> exception.
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job
> 
> threw an unhandled exception. [See nested exception: 
> java.lang.NullPointerException]
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | * Nested Exception (Underlying Cause)
> 
> ---------------
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 | java.lang.NullPointerException
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects
> (DefaultContinuum.java:368)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute
> (ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2006/03/20 17:30:00 |       at
> 
> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
> 
> 
> 
> --
> paul
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message