continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2006
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:03:02 GMT
I don't understand the relation between the subject of your mail and the content.

you must update maven-scm-api too.
New name of svn provider is maven-scm-provider-svnexe

I deployed new versions yesterday.

Emmanuel

Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> Hello:
>
> I just grabbed the
> maven-scm-provider-svn-1.0-beta-3-20060225.145027-14.jar from your
> snapshot repository.
>
> I removed the existing maven-scm-provider-svn-*.jar and replaced it with
> the snapshot.
> Now when I startup continuum; it throws expections for every existing
> subversion project.
>
> Is there another dependency I'm missing? Do I have to build continuum
> itself?
>
> org.codehaus.plexus.action.ActionNotFoundException: Cannot find action:
> update-working-directory-from-scm
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionMana
> ger.java:61)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:127)
> 	at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
> Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupExcept
> ion: Unable to lookup component
> 'org.codehaus.plexus.action.Actionupdate-working-directory-from-scm', it
> could not be started
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer
> .java:335)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer
> .java:436)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PlexusContainerLo
> cator.lookup(PlexusContainerLocator.java:38)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.action.DefaultActionManager.lookup(DefaultActionMana
> ger.java:57)
> 	... 4 more
> Caused by:
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleExc
> eption: Error starting component
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:109)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer
> .java:327)
> 	... 7 more
> [...]
may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or
take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail
the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that
you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use