continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Removed test still running
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:35:17 GMT
If you don't run clean goal before install ('clean install' are the defaults configuration
for a
continuum build), you always have your tests classes in target/test-classes and surefire run
all
tests that exist in this directory. So if you removed test sources in your scm, compiled classes

always exists and they will be run, it's why it's recommended to always run clean goal before
to run
other goals in a ci environment.

Emmanuel