continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Same state, not sending message.
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:04:26 GMT
It isn't possible in 1.0.2 but will be in 1.0.3

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-322

Emmanuel

Veerman, Christiaan a écrit :
> Hello:
>
> I would like to be notified everytime that continuum builds m2 projects.
>
> Currently, If 'Same state' meaning the last build was a success and
> current build was a success, it will 'not sending message.'
>
> Is there a forceful way to send messages everytime?
>
> Christiaan
>
> ****DISCLAIMER
> The information contained in this e-mail and attachments, if any, is confidential and
may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail and its attachment, or any part of its content or
take any action in reliance of it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail
the message back to the sender by replying and then deleting it.  We cannot accept responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments, and recommend that
you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use