continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: continuum with clearcase
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 13:37:31 GMT

raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> How multi module maven2 project works with continuum(either 1.0.2/1.0.3
> Snapshot) and clearcase
>
> i have my project in clearcase has
>
> Modules
>     + Module A
>          +SubModuleA
>                 -pom.xml
>           +SubModuleB
>                 -pom.xml
>       -pom.xml
>      + Module B
>           +SubModuleA
>                 -pom.xml
>            +SubModuleB
>                  -pom.xml
>        - pom.xml
> - pom.xml
>
> Currently i'm using continuum 1.0.3 snapshot,
>
> Then when i added MyProject has maven2 project its loaded all my modules
> and submodules as seperate project, then i also removed -N option -  so
> far happy.

cool.

> But when i wanted to build only one module (like either Module A or
> SubModule of A or SubModule of B like that) its not building for me coz it
> doesn't find any source for them, when i see the working copy for these
> only my top project that is Modules has all the source codes, but not all
> other modules.

so your working directories for submodules are totally empty, right?

Do you have declare a <scm> in all your modules or only in parent? With your directory
structure,
you can declare it only in parent.

You can check the scm url of your modules by running this:
mvn help:effective-pom

Are your modules scmUrls correct?

Emmanuel