continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Next release of Continuum
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:59:47 GMT
you have checkouted the trunk. Trunk is for 1.1 and it isn't stable.
If you want to checkout 1.0.3, you must use continuum-1.0.x branch

You can also try a generated snapshot of continuum-1.0.3 :
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/branches/continuum-1.0.x/
snapshots are generated after each commit.

Continuum 1.0.3 will be release in few days.

Emmanuel

Daun DeFrance a ├ęcrit :