continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Trovinger, Larry" <>
Subject subsequent builds stuck In queue
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:33:28 GMT

Maven 2 project builds okay the first time whether by schedule or force.
Any subsequent builds are enqueued but never start. I've tried an 'svn
cleanup', deleting the working and temporary build directories,
Continuum 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and latest source co and build to no avail. Only
restarting Continuum server clears the first build remnants. Something
must be indicating the first build is still in progress but I don't know

Lawrence G. Trovinger
ELM Resources
500 12th St, Suite 300
Oakland CA 94607
(510) 903-7938 Office
(510) 759-3660 After Hours

********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE**********
This electronic mail may contain information which is confidential or
restricted for use only by ELM Resources employees. The information is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named in this mail. If you
are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is without
authorization and is prohibited. If you receive this electronic mail in
error, please notify us by return electronic mail and delete this mail
immediately. Thank you for your cooperation.