continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Freeman" <aaronwfree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and ClearCase
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:26:42 GMT
That worked. Of all the formats I tried evidently I never tried file:/C:/...
Not sure how I missed that one. I also realised that part of the
problem was the file path had a space in one of the folders names.
Once I changed to folder name to have no space and used that format it
worked great.

Thanks!

On 3/29/06, raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com
<raghurajan.x.gurunathan@jpmchase.com> wrote:
> This how i used it and its working for me
>
> lets say my pom.xml in C:\views\viewname\module\pom.xml
>
> then enter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
file:/C:/views/viewname/module/pom.xml

> Thanks,
> Raghu
>

> Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
> 03/29/2006 12:43 PM
> Please respond to continuum-users
>

>        To:     continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>        cc:
>        Subject:        Re: Continuum and ClearCase
>

> your first url is correct, but i don't think the second is.
>
> file protocol works only if you allow it in
> apps/continuum/conf/application.xml
> You must restart continuum after the modification because the conf is
> loaded at startup.
>
> I use every day file protocol with url similar to your first for continuum
> tests.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Aaron Freeman a écrit :
> > I tried giving it something similar to Mark suggested:
> > file:///C:/path/to/pom/pom.xml
> >
> > I also tried several other formats:
> > //path/to/pom/pom.xml
> > file://///path/to/pom/pom.xml
> > and several other that I can't even think of right now.
> >
> > It always says "You must provide a valid URL"
> >

> > On 3/29/06, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote:
> >
> >>What is your url provided in add screen?

On