continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Scott D" <scr...@alservices.com>
Subject ConcurrentModificationException when building with maven 1, CVS and Windows
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:55:19 GMT
I noticed a posting on JIRA for this issue but no activity since
November.  We were getting this problem on some of our projects but it
seems now that non of our projects will build due to this error.  Has
anyone found a cause or workaround for this issue.

	at
java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:448)
	at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:419)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.DefaultMavenOneMetadataHel
per.mapMetadata(DefaultMavenOneMetadataHelper.java:288)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.MavenOneBuildExecutor.upda
teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenOneBuildExecutor.java:108)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
.java:62)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:169)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441

Scott D. Ryan

----
named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information
is subject to change without notice.