continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yann Le Du" <le.du.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : Re: RE : Continuum 1.0.3 RC require some tester
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:00:33 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I just tried 20060324.020000 and my problem about 2 build definitions with
the same schedule is seemlingly still happening. But now, only the *first*
definition is executed.

You can try with this simple example :
Definition 1 : clean site-deploy - DEFAULT_SCHEDULE
Definition 2 : clean install - DEFAULT_SCHEDULE (default buld definition)

Only Definition 1 is executed.

I also noticed antoher thing. You have projects A and B in Continuum. B
depends on A (in my case, A is the parent of B). B has a build definition
for a given schedule, but A has *no* build definition for this schedule.
Then B build won't be executed, probably because it waits for A execution
first - which won't happen.

Don't hesitate if you need more details.