continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yann Le Du" <le.du.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : Continuum 1.0.3 RC require some tester
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 19:11:02 GMT
Everything is working fine for me, especially
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-577

I fail to reproduce Olivier's problem, either with 20060316.173001 or
20060317.073000 . Only one of both definitions is executed (the last one in
the list), but Continuum doesn't stop.

Big thanks for this new version !

- Yann